Our client, an Australian icon, is currently growing a team to implement a brand-new cutting edge E-Commerce solution for their business. The quality and innovation of this project will be unrivalled and subsequently, our client is searching for only the best and brightest minds to enable outstanding calibre of delivery.
The role of Senior Ruby on Rails Developer will be responsible for delivery of this multi-million dollar project with a timely delivery of designated software projects and the support and maintenance of the site.
You will be ensure the development of the solutions will meet the business requirements using the team's development process. As a Senior Web Developer you will mentor and guide other team members in both application design and best practices coding. A strong effort in providing appropriate technical and operational documentation is also essential
Dynamic industry leading e-commerce site that is scalable and flexible to adapt and compete at speed within a reactive and challenging market
- Degree qualified in Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, IT Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated commercial experience as a Web Developer
- Commercial experience using Ruby on Rails
- Experience leading the application architecture and design, using object oriented skills and or UML
- Development experience of a large scale commercial website
- Experience with the following technologies: MySQL, Ruby Framework autotest and BDD Framework rspec
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills. Please apply online in the first instance or contact Arnaud Feenstra on 02 9439 3608 for further information on this exciting new role!